20060723

explosive mind.

That's it, my weekend has gone w/ the wind. The concert last night wasn't that bad? Does bring back a lot of memories abt my band too. Sherry, Chester and Eden have turned into gluttons overnight! Lol. We had a 'sumptious' dinner cum supper after everything. The concert was pretty long and it ended only at 10PM. You can imagine how hungry we were. Lol.. Had hokkien mee at Bedok interchange. The guys treated us w/ satay and oyster omelette. Heh.. : ) We missed our last bus as well. The guys were lucky enough can, they live at Bedok lars. They don't have to travel much back home. !$^#$*#$^ My dear Sherry and me had to take a cab home.. ZZZ.. I reached home ay around 12.15AM and got a earful nagging by my mum. zzz.. Had a nice long bath and chatted w/ my honey bunny and darling, somehow my connection screwed at the wrong time, I had no choice but to go to sleep.
Hmmmm.. My morning was awoken by my dearest XUELI! Thanks a lot for calling me up at 10AM lar. Zzzz.. Early morning ask me go Compass Point.. CRAZY?! Hahahas.. But then honey bunny and Xueli settled at the void deck moments later. I stoned there for abt an hour, eating my chips which I can't seem to taste and had green tea which tasted like water and went home. At around 3, went coffee w/ my darlings :D Hahahas, thanks for brightening up my gloomy day :)
My mind's going haywire. And I'm losing grip about what's coming my way. I'm on the tipping point. I'm emo, I'm helpless and I'm................ zzz.

Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home